API CI-4/SL, ACEA E7-16, Volvo VDS-3, MACK EO-N, Cummins CES 20078/77/76, Caterpillar ECF-2, ZF TE-ML-02C/03A+04B/04C/07C, MAN 3275, Mercedes Benz 228.3, Type 2, Allison C4, RVI RLD-2, Global DHD-1, Deutz DRC 111-10, Detroit Diesel DDC 93K215.
• Provides superior protection against engine wear and sludge build up ensuring a cleaner engine.
• Offers extended drain intervals, reduced oil consumption and excellent low temperature viscometrics for reduced wear on start up.
• Recommended for US, European and Japanese four stroke heavy duty diesel engines including the latest generation of highly tuned emission controlled engines including those with exhaust gas recirculation systems and SCR treatment systems.
• Suitable where extended drain intervals are required (supported by routine oil analysis) and for equipment operating under the most extreme conditions.
• Suitable for stationary engines, petrol engines and 4WD’s making it an ideal mixed fleet oil.
• API licensed and listed against Cummins CES 20078 meaning that it can be used in Cummins engine whilst maintaining full warranty protection for engines protected by the Cummins’ Warranty Plus extended engine warranty protection plan.
• Suitable for use as a hydraulic oil where a 15W-40 is called for and as a transmission oil where the Allison C3/C4 specification is required.