Stereo Line-Output Converter with 12V Remote Turn-On Wire - 46KISLOC2
46KISLOC2 LINE OUTPUT CONVERTER WITH 12V REMOTE
KISLOC2 Stereo Line-Output Converter
Unlike traditional LOCs, the KISLOC2 is designed without inductors to deliver a completely flat frequency response at all volume levels.
Using nothing more than your factory speaker wires, the innovative KISLOC2 automatically converts the speaker signal into both an RCA signal and a powerful 100 milli-amp, 12-volt remote wire using DC offset. Powerful enough to turn on multiple amplifiers, the 12-volt remote wire delivers plenty of power without hunting for a switched 12-volt power source.
- Accepts up to 55 watts (16 volts) of input signal
- Fully compatible with standard radios and most smart radios*
- Delivers up to an 8-volt output signal
- Flat 20Hz-20kHz frequency range at all volume levels
- Includes a powerful 100 milli-amp, remote turn-on wire. No 12V power source needed!
- LED indicator for DC offset turn-on
*Provides 60Ω impedance to factory smart radios. See dealer for details.