Viscosity: SAE 10W-40
For Petrol / E10, Diesel, LPG vehicles
Key Specifications: API SP/CF, ACEA A3/B4.
EDS10006 EVERYDAY FULL SYNTHETIC 10W40 6L ENGINE OIL
Full Synthetic 10W-40 is a premium, non friction modified, SAE 10W-40 engine oil. It contains a FULL ZINC anti-wear additive pack and uses a combination of the latest additive technology and a low shear rate viscosity modifier, to ensure additional protection against wear, corrosion, oil oxidation, piston deposits and sludge under all conditions.
Full Synthetic 10W-40 meets API SP/CF and ACEA A3/B4 as well as many other manufacturers specifications
Full Synthetic 10W-40 is designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged & turbocharged engines.
Full Synthetic 10W-40 can be used where SAE 10W-30 & SAE 10W-40 grade oils are recommended in the owners handbook. It can be used where ACEA A3/B3 or A3/B4 is recommended and also where API SP and previous specifications SN (2010 - 2020), SM (2004-2010), SL (2001-2004), SJ (1998-2000) or earlier specifications are recommended. It is suitable for use in many Diesel and LPG powered vehicles requiring an engine oil meeting API CF or older specifications. It is not recommended for use in diesel vehicles fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
VEHICLES AND FUEL TYPE
Full Synthetic 10W-40 is suitable for use in passenger cars, 4WDs, motorcycles & light commercial vehicles. It is suitable for use in four stroke motorcycles with wet clutch. It is compatible with Petrol/LPG (Dual Fuel), E10, Diesel (Non-DPF) and most other conventional fuels. If using with E85 fuel, Penrite recommend more frequent oil change periods.
NOTE: when changing oil, Penrite recommend using Penrite Engine Flush, a fast acting, solvent free, engine cleaning formulation that removes engine deposits, sludge and contaminants with the oil service drain. It contains added zinc for engine wear protection and its fast acting formulation works in 10 minutes.
- Engineered to provide COMPLETE PROTECTION for engine durability & cleanliness
- FULL ZINC anti-wear additive package for ultimate engine wear protection
- LATEST oil specification technology for maximum wear protection, minimum sludge formation & reduced piston deposits
- ENHANCED LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) protection
- BETTER wear protection for “Idle Stop” engines
- REDUCED Turbo Charger deposits
- IMPROVED oxidation and deposit control and aeration
- FULL SYNTHETIC base oil for outstanding protection and longer life
- LOW SHEAR VI Improvers reduce oil consumption and maintains oil pressure
- Longer engine life by reducing formation of high temperature engine deposits
- Proven and trusted protection for performance engines
|Density at 15°C, kg/L||0.862|
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at 40�C||98|
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt at 100�C||14.6|
|Cold Cranking Viscosity, cP at -25�C||5625|
|Ca content, Mass %||0.132|
|Zinc, Mass %||0.106|
|Phosphorus, Mass %||0.097|
|Sulphated Ash, Mass %||1.23|
|Total Base Number (TBN)||11.3|
|PRODUCT PERFORMANCE LEVELS||ACEA�A3/B4|
|SUITABLE FOR USE WHERE SPECIFICATIONS BELOW ARE REQUIRED||ACEA�A3/B3|