AUTOBARN RETURNS POLICY
We will refund your purchase within 14 days if you are not completely satisfied.
In addition to your statutory rights as a consumer, we will be happy to refund the purchase price or exchange your product provided:
- The goods are returned within 14 days from the date of purchase
- The goods are accompanied by the original receipt issued at the time of purchase
- The goods are in an original and re-usable condition
- The goods are standard stock items (that is, items which have not been custom made, ordered to meet a specific requirement or modified for purpose)
As a consumer you can also choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem including:
- A problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- It is deemed unusable
- It is significantly different from the sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement.
HOW DO I RETURN A PRODUCT?
Click & Collect and In-store purchases
Your local Autobarn store will be able to assist you with Click & Collect and in-store products purchased. To find your closest store, click here or search for your local store via the Store Locator on the top right of this page
Online Delivery Purchases
Online delivery purchases cannot be returned in-store, however our Customer Service team are available to assist you with your product return. Simply email the details of your return to email@example.com or fill in the below form and one of our team members will be in contact.
Please Note: Our Customer Service team operate Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm AEST.
Important: The cost of freight associated with returning an online product will have to be paid by you, unless the returned product is assessed as being faulty, damaged or not as described / fit for purpose.